Necytera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Information Necytera

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sila
Protector of Necytera
Sila

Female Posts : 6
Experience : 15

About your dragon
Mate: I'm lonely =(

Information Necytera Empty
PostSubject: Information Necytera   Information Necytera Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:10 pm

For members who have never played a RP before or to those who forgot something listed here:

INTRO: Necytera is a role play, or RP. This RP is played just like a book, you have to write your character's actions. In this RP, you are a dragon, no pudding or so.

REGISTRATION: You often have to register on a RP, in order to play. Sometimes, this is free. Necytera is completely free, unless you want to donate something. You must register with a normal name, so no numbers or odd symbols. Your username doesn't have to be your real name. My real name isn't Sila, for instance. If you have registered yourself, you will receive an activation message. Click on the link, or copy and paste it, and you're a member! One tip: Choose a long password with letters, and numbers. But remember the password!

PROFILE: You can change your profile/account. You can do this by clicking on 'Profile'. If you click it, you see some fill-in bars. You can change your accountname, or your location. At the top, below the buttons, you can see small texts. When you click on one of them, you'll change from page. If you click on 'avatar', you can see something where you can upload a picture.An avatar is a picture of your character (in this case dragons). If you go to 'About your dragon', you may need to press on 'generate'. Then you can fill in the bars.

SUBJECTS AND REPLIES: At categories like 'Introducing' you need a separate subject. This can be done clicking on 'new', above or below the topiclist. You'll need a title for the topic. Replies are different. You'll have to click on 'Reply'. You don't have to make up a title. When you're done and you want to know what your post will look like, you have to click on the 'preview' button. Do you want to post, choose 'send'.

QUOTES, EDITING AND REMOVAL: When you have posted your message, there are usually three buttons top right of your post: quote, edit and X. Quote means that you repeat your message in some kind of a balloon. At the top of the balloon, you can see: .. wrote:. You can write a reply. Edit is for editing. You can edit your posts. The X stands for delete. This is no longer possible if someone has replied, the X will disappear.

PM'S: If you ask a question, you often have to ask those with PM. But what is PM? I will tell you: Find the person you want to send a PM to. Click on the name, or click on 'profile' below the post of the person. Then click on 'contact', and then click on PM. Choose a good title, and start writing. An easier way, is by clicking on PM at the bottom of the message. Do you still have any questions, PM me. You'll practice immediately XD

RANKS: Administrators, moderators, who are they? Administrators (Admins) are the administrators of the forum. They can edit and/or delete the entire board. Moderators (Mods) are not like Admins. Mods can edit and remove topics and posts. Do you want to be a moderator? PM me, although I think you'll see a 'no' as the answer.

I'd love it if you wouldn't copy or edit this post. Do I need to add or edit anything, I'd like to hear it from you.

Sila.
Back to top Go down
https://necytera.rpg-board.net

Information Necytera
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Necytera :: Off-Game :: Information zone :: Rules-
Jump to: